February 28, 2009

A Letter To My Darling iPod

My dear iPod Classic,

I'm sorry I had to say goodbye to you. I've loved you SO much in the past year. You were like a best friend I'd never had, you were the one who stayed by me through thick and thin. You'll always be my precious baby. And I promise you that I'll never forget all the memories we had and all the times we spent together. I remembered all the times you help me to ignore the people around when I don't feel like talking to anyone. I remembered all the great songs you played for me. I remembered all the videos you entertain me with. Those were our good times. Forever I'll cherish our memories. Please don't hate me for getting the new iTouch. It's just that my needs exceeds what you can do. Please don't be sad. I'm sure your new owner will treat you with as much love as I did. Syuhe is a good guy. He'll cherish you till the end. And I'm sure he'll stay true to you til' the end. Lastly, I wanna you to know that I love you, and I'll always remember our love forever.


love,
amy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
I'm coping well with Syuhe right now. Can't write much, need to go - serving my new owner.

Izyan Izzaty said...

haha!!!!funny la dis one.