November 21, 2008

My Very Cold Moscow...

It started snowing pretty heavy yesterday. It's not winter yet, and it's already snowing. But this is something very common to happen in cold land of Russia. Last year was even worse. It snowed some time in the middle of October!!! That was like one and half months earlier before winter. Oh how I hate this weather..... It's not just cold, it's wet. And when the wind blows....Owh my God... I feel like my nose and ears are gone coz' I can't feel them! Now it is still bearable. Wait till the end of December, the cold feels somehow painful.
Russia's cold season is not actually just winter months. But it actually starts from autumn and ends in middle of spring. Long...long cold season...And one funny thing is, the weather and temperature is very unpredictable especially in autumn and spring. It could be cold one day and the next day it would be warm. Sometimes it would put us in dilemma because we don't know what type of coat to wear when we go out to class. And this is what I hate the most about Russia. But they say, if one survive Russia, one could survive elsewhere (well excluding north and south pole of course haha)

1 comments:

Aidil Sharizaq said...

hey...its cool to be in russia