November 28, 2008

Falling So Deeply In Love


You guys know that I'm crazy about Super Junior right?? Well I do still like them, but I can't help falling madly in love with Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!! They also call themselves..Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ)(Chinese I think), Tohoshinki(Japanese) coz they are so popular all over east Asia. Honestly, I know DBSK way earlier before SJ, but why only now I like them so much...??I guess it 1st started with Kim Jae Joong, then my obsessions spread to Jung Yunho, then Shim Changmin... Before I knew it, I love all 5 of them...I love Xiah Junsu's and Yoochun's voice the most. Of course they can't beat Super Junior's funniness and acting skills.. but their songs are so good I listen to them over and over again...all of them...and their voices...ohhh... any girl would melt...

My current favourite DBSK songs :
1. All I Need Is Love
2. One
3. Tonight
4. Story of a Journey
5. Unforgettable
6. Mirotic

Favourite DBSK dramas:
1. Dangerous Love
2. Vacation
3. Unforgettable Love
4. First Love

2 comments:

Feeza Yusoff said...

ish
mcmmcm lol
drama dorg byk lg
weee~~
^^
try big bang!

Amy Fareena said...

i know drama dorg byk lg. tp aku x suke smue pon. frankly, dbsk punye acting .skills xla bagus sgt. suju can act better.plus suju funnier. dbsk aku suke lagu dorg je.

i know big bang.tp aku x suke dorg. imej dorg too hiphop n dorg x cute.i like pretty boys la..