January 18, 2010

Speed Packing


Fuh~
I just finished packing. I managed to pack in 1 and a half hour. HAHA.. this is what I call speed packing. But now I'm panting....

My whole luggage bag is filled with food stuff. 90% of the content is food. So I had to use a bagpack to put clothes. I know, I know... It's a holiday. I'm supposed to travel light. Well here's the thing. We plan to rent a car in Italy. So car rental, fuel and parking fees will take a big part of our expenses. And to cut down on food expenses, we all brought instant noodles, canned food, chocolates, etc. Plus, it's gonna be difficult to find halal food over there.

Italy..... here we come!!!

2 comments:

wanie hidayat said...

hoish amy....i saw mi sedaap n maggi curry in your luggage...hahaha....what a suprised found maggi curry n mi sedaap at moscow.....hehe..or u brought it from m'sia...haha....how's halal food there..?

Amy Fareena said...

Hahaha... No la. Brought from malaysia. Halal food ok la. We have halal meat shop a few metro stations from my hostel. Other food stuff tu kene la tgk ingredients every time nak bli barang. If instant noodle tu kene beli yg perisa cendawan or udang la. Ingredients with chicken or meat can't eat la.