January 17, 2010

Goodbye Stages



As a HOTTEST, of course I would want to always see 2PM on stage. But I'm kinda glad that they are wrapping up their activities for 1:59PM album promotions and getting ready for their 'hibernation'...hahaha.. And yes, they need loads of rest. They have been working so hard.

With this, now I'm gonna have a peace of mind when I go away for my Italy-Berlin trip. I won't have to worry if I'll be missing much on news and performances.. hihihi... cool smileys
Yup. People say that I'm crazy for having this obsession. But I know I'm not alone. LOL!!

Anyways, I'll be leaving for Italy on the 19th. Spending 10days in Italy. And will be stopping by Berlin for 2days before coming back to Moscow.
So it's gonna be a bit difficult to update my dear blog innocent smileys

I'll miss you, blog.......
This is how much I love you, blog......
But don't worry.
When I get back,
we'll have lots of fun
and there will be many many interesting updates.....

1 comments:

~mushai~ said...

have fun n enjoy ur trip dear..