May 27, 2009

Korean Trip Canceled *sigh* Damn Swine Flu!!

It's 2.46am I know I should be sleeping, but my eyes are not sleepy just yet and I don't feel like studying anymore at this hour. So let's update on what's going on in my awesomely boring life.

My Korean summer trip was being canceled due to increasing cases of Swine flu or influenza A or H1N1 virus infections in Korea *sigh*. I was really looking forward for the trip, which was pre-planned so long ago. My aunt had even made bookings for the trip *sigh* why does it have to be a pandemic? Why now when I'm finally gonna get a chance to step on Korean land?

But then again, why is it such a big deal that I don't get to go this year? hahhaha... It's not that Korea will vanish next year right? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go next year. I hope Young Hun oppa will still be free next year. Of course he will be continuing his studies after military service. I hope he won't be too busy next year. Wow.. he's only been gone for 2 weeks, and I'm already missing him. Luckly he only has to serve in military for only a month due to his health condition. If he had to go away for 2 years, gosh.. I'll miss him like mad. haha... He is one really nice guy.

I hope he's doing alright over at the military base. He told me on the day before he left that he's hating the fact that it is compulsory for Korean male to serve the military for 2 years. And he hated that he has to shave off his hair hahhaha... I bet he looked funny with a crew cut hair. I hope oppa is well. And it makes me more worried because of the Swine flu. Yesterday there was another 2 new cases of swine flu, adding up to the total of 29 cases in Korea. Gosh, I'm really worried. I have friends over there. I hope they are all well.

And most of all, I hope Roy, Laura, Emerson & new baby Ellis is fine over in Ohio. There is 15 cases in Ohio itself. Let's not even mention the total in US. It gives me chills just by looking at the total number of cases in America. I'm praying that my cousin's family will be alright.
In Malaysia, the 2 students that contracted the virus had recovered.
In Moscow, there was only 2 cases so far, but luckily both had recovered from it.

p/s scientists : Hurry up and create a vaccine for H1N1 virus please!!!!!

0 comments: