May 21, 2009

Deceived

Deceived,
Again I was
By all your lies
All those sweet words
And innocent touch
I liked the way you played with my hair
The way you fiddled with my fingers
It felt like I fit perfectly in your embrace
Or was it just my imagination?
A mere illusion
I couldn’t tell
Oh, how so confused I was
You were being very deceptive
Like as if you were playing tricks with my mind.

Your actions shout “I like you. I’m falling for you.”
But somehow I know
That was not how you truly felt
And I was just someone whom you’d picked to play around with
Why?
Why did you chose this lonely heart,
If all you intended to do was just hurt it?
Why did you chose me,
If all you intended to do was just to have fun?
Did I seem gullible in your eyes?
Am I credulous?
I wonder who am I to you.

You seemed to be like the best thing that had ever happened to me
But really,
You are just an absolute mistake
How I wish I could turn back the hands of time
And you and I,
We never have had happened.


20/4/08

1 comments:

Izyan Izzaty said...

im dedicating this to someone. gosh!