April 13, 2010

Poor guys....

I was studying earlier when I came across 'gynecomastia'. I knew what it was, but never actually seen one. I have never seen pictures of it, much less see it with my own eyes. So I decided to wiki it. This came out.

My first responds was:

*speechless* ....................................
ohhh... hahahahahahahahaha!!!
ermm... *cough cough* maybe I shouldn't laugh.. but this is kinda funny...hahhaha....

So I was being 'inquisitive', and went to youtube in hopes of 'learning' more about this disease (actually I intended to have more laughs).
And I saw a video that changed my mind set. It was really cruel of me to laugh at something like this. It may not be a fatal disease, but it is not a laughable matter either. And even if I wasn't actually laughing in the faces of guys who has it, but I still felt that I was being evil.
I'm a medical student, and will graduate as a doctor. I should have known better.

0 comments: