January 22, 2009

Finals Over!!!!

Yahooooo!!!!! It's over!!! Finally.... After suffering because of anatomy for 2 years, finally it's over..but I think I'm gonna miss Lidya. And I'm pretty sure all my group mates agrees with me. To those who don't know who Lidya is, there's a brief description. She old, very experience, knows the human body at the tip of her finger. I think she can even identify an anatomical structure with her eyes close. Really. I'm not exaggerating. But the bad thing to study under her is that she expects us to be as good and to remember everything, like as if we don't have other subjects to study. She loves failing us in topical tests. I remembered repeating a test 4 times before she let me off the hook!!! It's a very normal thing to fail is testes for Lidya's students. At 1st, I hated her. She made me hate anatomy so much. But then, I started liking her way. Because of her, I had to put extra effort in learning anatomy. If I was under other teachers, I don't think I'll be studying much because naturally, I'm a lazy person.hhahaha... so because of her, I'm actually forced to study. And I think that's a good thing. Anatomy is very important. It's a basic of everything. So I think Lidya did a good job. All of us thank her in the end... Thanx teacher!!! I'm gonna miss you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay!! exam's over.. anat's over... unlike u, i'm not gonna miss my anat teacher.. sadly.. haha...