January 9, 2009

내 생일....





My 22nd birthday.....

Firstly I would like to apologize to everyone who tried hard to call me to wish me birthday wishes, but couldn't get through me... you see, this is what happened.... I didn't remember my pin code number, and i lost the card with the PUK code number when my purse got stolen. So my megafon number got blocked somewhere around Dec. And you guys know me well right??I hate going out in this very cold weather. So I was so lazy to go to megafon centre to reactivate until the day of my birthday. And when I finally reactivate my number, I got endless list of pending messeges... THANK YOU and SORRY. especially to Mar, Sara, Fara... you girls tried so hard to call me lots of time to sing birthday song.... so sorry!!!! anyway during all the time my megafon was blocked, I was using matrix number for important calls. I didn't tell many people about that number because it's just a temporary number which I'm only using to call Malaysia. All in all, thanx so much for the wishes... luv you girls... and I'm really looking forward to celebrate my birthday at that sushi bar you gals mention before...

At 12.05am on 5th Jan.
I was surprised by Wani, Aisyah, Wani Aripin, Ain, Husna. I was touched by them.. Husna woke up from her sleep to come and celebrate... Wani made me a brownie. I didn't even know she did that. Well, of course I was still sleeping when she made the cake in morning. I wake up really late these days...It's so nice to crawl back under the cozy warm comforter after Subuh prayers...hahaha... Although it was just a small scale celebration, but I was really happy that I have that kind of friends around. Wani gave me a cow print mug. Aisyah gave me a cow stuff toy. Both of the gifts are so cute!!!

To everyone, thanx for everything!!!
너무 기뻐,그리고 많이 행복해. 사랑해 내 친구야!!!
i'm so glad and happy. i love you, my friends!!!

2 comments:

nadiaelaiza said...

amy! how cld u not mention my name in ur blog?i msg ur old number more than 3 times and so as ur new number! huhuh..happy bday dear KAK amy..heheh =p
btw we plan to go n celeb ur bday...but dunno when..nway,happy bday hunny! i like ur moo!i got one rite here too..=)

"the gossiperz" said...

happy bday amy!
dh tua dh!
prepared to see bobova?
haha.
gdluck. may god bless u always.ameen.